I sent this Monday!
Please let me know of any issues / problems via a work order. Thanks, and welcome back.
Tuesday in faculty meeting!
- Get your laptop
- Check Destiny for your items. Top right log in / My Info (instructions)
- Install THIS Printer 634-MEDC-HPLJ402 (use these instructions) Please note that this printer is in the Lecture hall for this purpose today only.
- Read and completed the attached document (Below, or it Teams) in Adobe Acrobat Reader (or DC pro if installed)
- You might have to save it with a different name.
- You can make adobe forms too!
- Digital signature is optional but a good idea to have one.
- It may ask you to log in to YOUR adobe account. You have one, with your @graniteschools.org acct.
- Print page 3 for your exit ticket.
- Remove the printer. You don’t want to use this one… it is for students in the library.
Mics link - https://www.updateshappen.com/blog/new-mics
Important information about your new microphones, and DVD players in the cabinets!
Here are some basic LAPTOP items
- Run Updates. https://www.updateshappen.com/run-updates.html ASAP!!!!
- Monitors are not in yet – which means I am NOT setting them up in your room yet. I have no ETA for this.
- They do not sleep when the lid closes. Some of you may not want it too so that it is still usable while plugged in to your dock. You must use Windows – L to lock the device.
- Updates Happen blog has a bunch of info under the laptop category
Please ask any questions. There is a lot… I know.