I know a few of you were doing “Day of the Dead” activities (and I know this may be a little late but… It is still pretty cool what the West Valley Arts Cultural Center has put together https://www.wvcarts.org/art-online-dia-de-los-muertos.html I also hope you may have searched the Arts and Culture link I sent last week.
- Library of Congress. https://www.loc.gov/search/?in=&q=veterans+day&new=true&st= In searching there are over 190,000 entries, so it can be difficult to pick out only a few.
- In the National Archives - https://www.archives.gov/news/topics/veterans-day
- Defense .gov - https://www.defense.gov/News/Feature-Stories/Story/Article/1675470/5-facts-to-know-about-veterans-day/ 5 facts about the day
- U of U https://veteransday.utah.edu/schedule-of-events/ if you’re looking for something a little more local
- For those who are waiting on LanSchool to happen in your room... We have run into a SNAFU and it IS coming soon!
- If you still want it and did not request it earlier on the form, please just put in a work order and we will get it to you.
- A couple of you have asked about UEN's Pioneer Library for home use. Great Question and great resources at UEN. I cannot post the log in here as it is a public site. BUT I will e-mail it to you and explain how to get it.
In the Library this month will be featuring NonFic(tion) November! The TA’s are making some display’s for each of the 10 big categories!