- Students Can/should create websites for daily entries. Make a tab for each class. Each class have different pages. Pages can even have pages nested.
- Use the Big 3 Canvas. Google. Office. In that order. If the tool is not there then use another. Or ASK me how to do "what_ever_it_is_you _want."
- GET your files organized in folders! By Class, Strand, Objective. then Content. No loose files! Folder for Disclosure/Rules as well.
- Students can read and record a chapter of a novel. Post on flipgrip. Teacher put them in order have students listen to the book.
- ScreenCastify is great for recording YOU and your screen. Free - we all have access.
- Use Google teams to video or chat with students. Use MS Office to Chat with co-workers. (Instructions)
- Use my "Updates Happen Facebook" page. I am storing things there that I find on FB.
- Stop uploading Word files for students to use on a Chromebook! Use Google Docs. Files are then always live and editable. You can convert the file ONCE or students do it 180+ times.
- In Canvas - Announcements are for.... Announcements! Not content! Upload files or create "Pages" for content or instructions. I can make announcements school-wide.
- Follow this blog for updates. There will be more!
PLEASE Keep in mind I CAN show you how to do all this. Do NOT struggle with it - ASK, lets set up a time. I will be offering after school training's at a socially distant distance!