- SMART Software. Click here if you need the license
- Google Drive error - To fix this please run “Security Scan”. An update will fix it.
- Outlook NOT connecting. Re-install it yourself or put in a work order.
- LanSchool (for Chromebooks) Is now running Via a website. I will find out details later this week. But in order to get the website on your computer please… Run… “Security Scan”!
- LanSchool in a computer Lab… No change. But run SS anyway! 😉
- To the best of my knowledge EVERY STAFF member is now getting the Morning Bulletin on their TEACHER computer(s). If NOT Run… Security Scan. RESTART.
If it still does not show up - put in a work order.
- Printers seem to be back in control. FYI – HP had an update (last week) which caused most of the errors you are seeing. Our NE has had to fix each one on the network. Work orders are required!
- It is getting close to being too late to cross-list classes in Canvas. IF you need help send me an e-mail or c’mon down.
- If you are one who is doing NON-PBL. YOU must set up your own Gradebook. Please chose the “Canvas District Categories” when setting up your Gradebook. Canvas Groups MUST = Gradebook Categories!
- Student Passwords…. Seems like I have changed a “phewhundred!” (see what I did there?) IF you change their PW, PLEASE do NOT force them to change it again. UNCHECK the box! I have also noticed quite a few kids who have been sent down trying to log in with their @graniteschools.org acct. OR @granitesd.COM - Please do a quick looksee before sending them.
- Clever.com is a one stop password portal for all of us. Feel free to share these instructions with your students. Works for you Too. It’s pretty slick
- That’s enough for one e-mail! 😉 Busy and hectic – but all is good!
Questions about any of it… Let me know with a response.