- Go to office.com and log in.
- At the top right click your emojicon and select view account.
- On the left click on "My Sign-Ins"
- In the second column check the locations. Keep scrolling keep scrolling....
- Me? I have never been to "Greater London", "Tamil Nadu India" or NYC. Then why did my account have an unsuccessful login attempt? Good Question right?
- Pretty Crazy! Please be sure you have a good password!
- Click "Secure your account". The theory is that from now on you will get a message if there is a sign in attempt from an unknown computer. Although I am not sure if you're gonna want to know! I am sure you can Un-Secure it later.
Has your account been pwned?
- Go to haveibeenpwned.com/ and type in your e-mail address.
This is a legit site - Even suggested by our own IS.
- I have been pwned 22 times. None my fault but sites we use have been hacked and our e-mails "stolen"
Take it another step. At the top click on Passwords
- type in your password. I held my breath was told by our IS dept. it was okay...
- I have "0" pwns on My pw! Yeehaw!
- My other pw has been pwned once. I have been using that password for about 20 years! Not a bad record but time to change it! Problem is WHERE am I using it...
Don't care cuz it is just work? Try your personal accounts!