- In the Notifications area Conversation = inbox = "e-mail" As in, check your inbox for a conversation. Many users send conversations to their e-mail and then say student's have e-mailed them...
- Do NOT send your Conversations to your e-mail. Just have the conversation in Canvas. Skip the middle software! Check your inbox, respond in your inbox.
- Add a phone number too and get texts.
- Get a text when there is Conversation and know to check your inbox!
- You can decide what other notifications you want and where you want them sent. You could chose to not be notified or not to check your e-mail but those are YOUR <bad> choices.
How to set your contacts (for notifications) in Canvas. By default it is set to your @graniteschools.org account. YES, students have one of those too. Log in to www.office.com to check it. However add whatever e-mail want but make sure it is one you do check. I HIGHLY suggest your @granitesd.org acct. since you log in to Google quite often.