At the top click the "Admin UI" link.
- Paste your Zoom link in the "Virtual Room" column so that parents will get the link in their e-mail.
Also add your room number. Turn in your zoom link here too.
- Block out your 4 5-min. breaks. If you do not do this in time you may not have any breaks. Parents start signing up on Feb. 1.
You can log back in to check your schedule before conferences.
- Log in to Zoom.us make sure you have your @graniteschools.org and are licensed
- Under Profile find your personal link. Click Customize and it should change to your username.
- Go to Meetings on the left. Personal Room at the top. Click EDIT. Be sure passcode is unchecked. Check "Allow meeting room". Allow/require video for both. Copy the personal meeting room url.
- Log in to Pick a time. Click on Admin UI at the top
- Click on Events / Management on left. Pick the (Virtual event) click the orange button (Go to event)
- Click the X in the blue boxes to block out 4 5 minute time slots.
- On the Far Right are a few columns. One says virtual link. PASTE your Zoom URL there.
- Add your room # as well.
- There is no Save button.
- At the top click the Drop down. It should say the Virtual night... Change it to the in PERSON night.
- Block out your 4 time slots again for the second evening.
- On the far right again ADD your room number.
- There is no save option, but be sure to log out of PickATime.